Salary: $120,000 – $130,000
Creative and Event Driven Food & Beverage hospitality brand is seeking a Director of Learning and Development Manager to join the corporate team. The Learning and Development Director is responsible for implementing, executing, and overseeing effective education and performance enhancing programs that align with our strategic business objectives. L&D Directo will work closely with the Operations teams to ensure the efficacy and delivery of brand programming and initiatives. They will also work closely with the Head of People and the COO to identify areas for opportunity and development.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Hospitality Operations (required)
- Previous experience in Learning, Development and Training (required) and experience in Human Resources is a plus!
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Organizational Development, Communication, Education or equivalent job experience in a related field (required)
- Master’s degree in education, organizational development, business, human resources or other relevant field is a plus!
- Integrity and ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong sense of morals, ethics, and self-discipline
- Excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to travel for work
- The ability to work a variable schedule (nights, weekends, and holidays) per the needs of the business
- Proficient verbal and written Spanish skills
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Employee Perks