Salary: $125000 – $150000
Vibrant luxury lifestyle hotel is seeking a seasoned Food and Beverage Director to oversee all F&B outlets.
The Director of Food & Beverage will oversee and manage the daily operations of all outlets, creating and maintaining established quality and service standards, maximizing profits and controlling expenses. This position requires exceptional leadership and vision. The Director of Food & Beverage is responsible for fostering and developing an exciting, positive, results-based environment for the food & beverage team. Must possess strong personal organization, genuine hospitality, and care for staff. Understands and implements contemporary luxury/lifestyle standards.
Will consider relocation candidates able to work in the US for any employer.
Minimum 10 years of Hotel or Resort Food & Beverage Management experience required. Previous Director of Food & Beverage experience also required.
- Experience managing F&B revenues totaling $15mm or more
- Hotel/Hospitality degree.
- Prior experience in luxury lifestyle full service hotels.
- Strong financial acumen
- Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, proven track record in high volume concept, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Competitive base salary + incentives
- Relocation assistance
- Healthcare/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Benefits: Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, 24 Hour Accident
- Life Insurance
- Dining and amenity discounts
- Dry cleaning