Salary: $105,000 – $125,000
Lifestyle Hotel featuring well-appointed accommodations, NYC views, restaurant, lounge, and bar is seeking an experienced Director of F&B.
The Director of F&B will oversee all restaurant, bar, and banquet teams and will be responsible for product quality, COGS control and overall guest satisfaction. Guest relations experts are highly favored as this is not an office job. Lifestyle hotel F&B experience is required.
Key Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for the overall performance of the properties F&B operations to include but not limited to P&L, Guest Satisfaction, Brand Quality Assurance, Budget and Labor
- Executes the training of all teammates as it relates to brand and company standards to maximize revenues and service culture
- Be responsible for maintaining compliance and up to date on new F&B initiatives for the brand and company
- Be aware of and in compliance of all local and state laws
- Maintain positive relationships with Management company, Property owners and clients
- Support and ensure that all health, safety and security standards are being maintained
- Support guest experience and satisfaction in all operations
- Previous F&B Director-level experience preferred
- Multi-Unit GM experience required
- Minimum 3+ years as Director or Assistant Director of F&B in a luxury hotel setting
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Candidates must possess the skills and experience to lead a team to consistently deliver exceptional guest service
- Have a proven track record of meeting budgets, understanding P&L statements, and cost controls
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Development of leadership and hourly staff
- Maintain a high quality product
- Ensure that hotel policies and brand standards are followed
- The Director of F&B will be responsible for all day to day operations of restaurants, bars, and banquets, ensuring guest and associate satisfaction is of utmost importance.
- Current, legal and unrestricted ability to work in the United States.
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive bonus structure
- Full medical/dental/vision
- Relocation assistance is possible