Salary: $70000 – $75000
A beloved LA restaurant known for James Beard level pastries and savory fare in a gorgeous atmosphere seeks a vibrant and driven AGM with passion for floor operations.
This role requires constant presence as there is always a line out the door and a huge demand for excellence from the counter service team from breakfast through lunch. The AGM will lead daytime service, support other service managers and staff, the kitchen, and guests.
This role demands grace, hustle, and impeccable understanding of hospitality for wide ranging guest list of VIPs, loyal regulars, and neighbors.
This is NOT an office management job. Expect to be on your feet, be a working part of the service team, and be the glue for service in a busy fine/casual restaurant.
– At least 3-5 years of formal dining room experience and/or Michelin/James Beard service background is strongly preferred.
– At least 2-4 years experience leading teams at a Management level in a fine dining or a pedigreed fine/casual restaurant
– Candidates should have strong tenure, love of hospitality, and the ability to support the team on the floor during service (think servant leadership)
– Hospitality first mindset
– Passion for food and great service is a must
– Competitive Salary
– Bonus potential
– Full health, vision and dental benefits
– EOE – We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.