Salary: $90000 – $110000
A national QSR innovator with delivery-first restaurants in LA, SF, Chicago, Columbus, Houston, Austin, Atlanta, Philadelphia, and Tempe are looking for a Culinary Training Manager to be the newest member of a small team that is transforming the restaurant industry.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hard-working individual who is detail-oriented, ambitious, and hard-working, with proven experience in a QSR or similar multi-unit restaurant environment. This role requires 70% travel, so home base location isn’t as important as proximity to an airport and willingness to travel.
What You’ll Do
- In this position, you will play a central role in ensuring culinary excellence at our QSR brand and the other brands we operate in cities across the country. This role requires travel and the ability to work in multiple locations for extended periods of time.
- Routinely visit kitchens to observe, train, and enforce culinary standards and compliance.
- Work hands-on with kitchen teams as a part of new location openings and new brand launches.
- Elevate and enforce our culture of culinary excellence for all brands.
- Develop new training programs to ensure the consistency of all food leaving our kitchens across the country.
- Collaborate with Area Directors and location General Managers to understand and troubleshoot problems faced by kitchen teams that lead to instances of non-spec food.
- Work closely with our culinary team to refine recipes as necessary and make them easier for execution in our kitchens.
- Perform continuous auditing of kitchens to uphold the highest standards of food quality, safety, and customer satisfaction.
- Build the future of the restaurant industry!
Candidates must be:
- Extremely detail-oriented, comfortable working in a fast-changing environment, and has an unquenchable thirst in life to make things run seamlessly.
- At least 3+ years experience in a growing QSR or similar multi-unit restaurant environment.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working “in the field” at kitchens for extended periods of time, including traveling to out-of-state kitchens.
- Deep understanding of how to build a harmonious kitchen that maintains spec at all times.
- Effective and fast-moving
- Knows what details matter and how to prioritize
- Self-motivated and ambitious, with a track record of accomplishment in every role they have taken on.
- Can only exist in a job where they wear multiple hats and use all the sides of their brain.
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, & Vision plan
- 401k with a 4% employer match
- Career advancement opportunities
- This is a remote position that will require travel to our various locations throughout the United States
EOE – We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.