Salary: $125000 – $150000
Seeking a seasoned Culinary Director for a multi-faceted and multi-level elevated dining and lounge experience opening in downtown Nashville.
The Director of Culinary will engage with all levels, inspire teams, and promote results by fostering a collaborative partnership between our culinary department and restaurant operations. The position is a blend of menu development, presentation, and testing as well as operations including playing an active role in the new restaurant opening and training.
Ideal candidate will be have proven success running a dynamic, high volume kitchens doing at least $30mm in sales. Experience with entertainment venues or managing a luxury steakhouse is highly preferred.
If you’re passionate about driving growth in a new concept, providing an unwavering upscale experience to guests, and creating loyal patrons for life, we want to speak to you!
- Exceptional cooking skills – must be able to wow us with a tasting!
- Must have a balanced ability to execute amazing food along with delivering on operational standards.
- A minimum of 3 years of proven success as a multi-unit leader or Corporate Chef in a high volume, scratch kitchen environment.
- A background including best-in-class restaurant experience along with a constant desire to stay on top of current food trends and deliver impeccable hospitality.
- Ability to do theoretical costing around food, purchasing, and labor.
- Must possess a strong financial acumen, command of the P&L and the ability to effectively interpret reporting.
- Comprehensive understanding of properly yielding and writing recipes.
- Competitive Pay & Bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Ongoing career development and support
- Comprehensive management training programs