Join Award-winning, Michelin Star Chef at our authentic, Southern California Kitchen as he draws on the traditions of Mexico’s renowned wine region and the bounty of local farms and sea food, to create a bold cuisine paired with a selection of Mexican wine, best enjoyed on the seaside dining veranda in the Dining Room which boasts beautiful ocean views.
The Chef de Partie trains, manages and coaches the pastry and baking team. Provides a quality product that is timely, fresh and meets quantity needs of banquets and restaurants. To work directly with the Executive Chef to maintain and improve the culinary operation. Skills and knowledge to include baking/pastry education, cost control, communication skills, training skills and knowledge of all pastry/baking related tasks, computer skills, organizational skills, guest contact and staff management knowledge.
• 2+ years of experience as Chef de Partie in a casual or fine dining restaurant
• Able to work single station in the kitchen.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Must have great communication skills
• Knowledge of kitchen hygiene and practices an occupational health and safety standards
• Must be available AM and PM shifts. Restaurant is open Wednesday – Sunday, 5pm-9pm.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
Competitive Salary - $65k - $85k (includes bonus program).
• Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
• Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401K with company match
• Paid Vacation, sick days, new child leave and personal day
• Paid Family Bonding Time and Adoption Assistance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Free colleague meals during shift
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Discounts at various retailers – Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Headspace and many more
• Equal Employment Opportunity