Salary: $95000 – $100000
Hospitality management company seeks a talented Chef de Cuisine with South American (Mexican, Argentinian) cuisine experience for their soon to open hotel in DTLA. The ideal candidate is a passionate, enthusiastic and purpose driven leader. The CDC will be responsible for day to day operations for multiple outlets (up to 3 outlets including 1 full service restaurant).
This role reports to Hotel Executive Chef and DOFB.
- At least 2 years in any management role in a restaurant is required.
- 2-3 years of executive sous chef /CDC experience overseeing more than 10 people in a notable restaurant and/or hotel outlets
- Experience working with an open grill and experience in South American Cuisine is a plus.
- Pre-opening experience preferred
- Hotel experience is a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus potential
- Medical insurance
- EOE – We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.