Seeking a qualified Chef de Cuisine to help lead high volume opening for massive, new sports bar and restaurant. Serving a thoughtfully sourced and designed menu, the CDC will support the Executive Chef and focus heavily on systems management, cost controls, facilities oversight, health code compliance, training and development and quality control. Ideal candidate will have high volume experience in both independent and corporate restaurants and have good tenures in previous leadership positions.
This restaurant group has plans for immediate growth and, as a result, will offer opportunities for career progression. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow with a company that nurtures its leaders and offers a healthy, hospitality-forward company culture.
- Thorough hands on approach, develop and promote learning for all back of house employees.
- Upholding the highest standards of food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements to ensure the health and safety of staff and guests.
- Creating weekly specials.
- Ensure consistent execution of company policies
- Manage labor house and kitchen waste.
- Teach the company's core values to all new hires and existing team.
- Attend all necessary senior management meetings.
- 1-2 years working as a high volume CDC, Executive Sous or Kitchen Manager.
- Exemplify the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
- Detail-oriented, hospitable and confident in your abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Natural mentor.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus opportunity
- Medical benefits
- Paid time off
- Fun work environment
- Room for growth