Farm to table, casual/fine bistro in the heart of Oregon wine country is seeking a dedicated and talented CDC with a strong desire for growth into an Executive Chef position. General duties include but not limited to; BOH team supervision, menu development & innovation, health & sanitation compliance, facilities management, operational and financial effectiveness, ordering, cost & labor control. Fundamental to the position is an understanding of the owners’ vision and plans for the company and the ability to communicate and manage to them effectively.
*Michelin level or award winning, chef-driven kitchen experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on beautiful cuisine and unparalleled hospitality.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of food handling, safety, and other restaurant guidelines.
- 2 yrs previous management level Chef experience in an award winning kitchen environment.
- Food Handler’s certification
- Availability to work every day of the week
- Strong team leadership & development skills
- Must be able to work in a stationary position for 7-8 hours (excluding breaks) at a time
- Must be able to move 40 pounds at time
- Must be able to comply with all health and safety standards
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical Benefits
- Bonus Potential