Salary: $85,000 – $95,000
We are looking for our next CDC for our award winning, highly sustained Mediterranean restaurant in Lower Manhattan. We welcome your application!
Seeking patient, down to earth and kind CDC with experience in Mediterranean, French cuisine. Also, necessary leadership skills like managing, coaching, and motivating a team are a MUST! Traits like local sourcing, vendor relations and the ability to mentor young Chefs are absolutely essential. Must be willing to work the line as well as exhibit strong administrative skills including costing, inventory, scheduling, and labor. Financial acumen and at least two years at CDC or Executive Chef level required.
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience in French, Mediterranean cuisine
- Minimum 2 years’ of CDC (or higher) experience
- Strong, chef-driven pedigree
- Good understanding of local cuisine
- True leadership
- Friendly, clear communicators only
- Strong references a must
- Culinary Degree Preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Full benefits
- Room for Growth