Salary: $90000 – $100000
Seeking a Michelin experienced culinary leader to lead an innovative culinary department. As the CDC you are expected execute this Michelin starred Chef’s vision consistently and to bring your culinary experience to execute atelier level culinary and hospitality experiences.
Ideal candidate will demonstrate leadership in the kitchen with detailed execution, consistency, focus and passion for delivering excellence. Candidate should and have proven job longevity in previous roles. Must uphold the highest standards of food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements to ensure the health and safety of guests and team members. Will oversee and ensure all company systems and policies are followed, as well as maintaining quality and teaching and upholding company core values.
– At least 2-5 years of fine dining culinary experience and/or Michelin/James Beard service background (strongly preferred).
– At least 2-5 years experience leading teams at a management level in a fine dining or a pedigreed fine/casual restaurant
– Candidates should have strong tenure, love of innovation commitment to elevated cuisine, and the ability to support the team on the floor during service (think servant leadership)
– Candidates should have proven experience being innovative and “outside of the box” when it comes to how they approach food
– Hospitality first mindset–calm under pressure
– Able to maintain calm and focus in an open kitchen
– Excellent culinary skills, palate, and understanding of kitchen operations
– Food handlers certificate
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus potential
- EOE – We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.