Salary: $90000 – $120000
Established and popular dining destination in Hamptons searching for CDC with passion for local produce sourcing and regional cooking. Experience in Michelin kitchens preferred.
- 5+ years culinary background within fine dining, 3 years experience at CDC level or above.
- Hotel experience required.
- Culinary creativity with focus on seasonal, hyper-local produce.
- Purchasing experience and local vendor relations.
- Inventory control, menu, plate & labor costing
- Menu/recipe creation, maintenance and documentation, with daily staff education.
- Experience leading a kitchen team of 15+ employees.
- Thorough knowledge of food handling practices including a food protection certificate.
- Strong leadership qualities with ability to motivate and coach a dynamic team.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Passion for success, and an uncompromising commitment to excellence.
- Intermediate computer skills & knowledge.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k + match
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.