Upscale Boutique Hospitality brand is seeking an experience CDC or Executive Chef to oversee their Coastal CT property. The emphasis is on New England inspired American cuisine has an emphasis on farm to table approach. Ideal candidate has experience at the CDC or EC level. This is an excellent opportunity for a CDC to take the next step in their career at the EC level. This company is growing throughout the region with room for advancement and future projects planned throughout the East Coast. Open to candidates from a variety of culinary backgrounds with upscale dining experience and a passion for ingredient driven cuisine.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in restaurant culinary operations
- Detail oriented with a sense of urgency
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Clear and up-front communication
- Foster a healthy and inspiring work environment for all members of staff
- Train all kitchen staff re: their specific duties and oversee recipes, required cooking techniques, skills and all culinary preparations.
- Manage food costs by creating relationships with local vendors and specialty purveyors to select appropriate items at reasonable pricing.
- Troubleshoot challenging situations as they arise with grace and respect
- Salary DOE Bonus Potential
- Medical Insurance