Farm to table concept in the heart of Oregon wine country is seeking an experienced Chef to oversee & execute our Events & Catering program, including on and offsite events. General duties include but not limited to; BOH team supervision, menu development & innovation, health & sanitation compliance, operational and financial effectiveness, ordering, cost & labor control, ability to work closely with the FOH management team to plan events and read/execute BEOs (Banquet Event Orders). Fundamental to the position is an understanding of the owners’ vision and plans for the company and the ability to communicate and manage to them effectively.
*Experience executing events in a fine dining, high volume restaurant preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on beautiful cuisine and unparalleled hospitality.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of food handling, safety, and other restaurant guidelines.
- Experience planning and plating large-scale events.
- Food Handler’s certification
- Availability to work every day of the week
- Strong team leadership & development skills
- Must be able to work in a stationary position for 7-8 hours (excluding breaks) at a time
- Must be able to move 40 pounds at time
- Must be able to comply with all health and safety standards
- Competitive Compensation ($65k-$80k)
- Medical Benefits
- Bonus Potential