Salary: $75000 – $85000
A celebrated coastal restaurant known for its excellent outdoor dining and local ingredient driven menu, seeks a Beverage Manager for its popular farm-to-table location. This role will have floor responsibilities in addition to overseeing the beverage program for this restaurant.
The Beverage Manager responsibilities include– but is not limited to– overseeing the inventory, maintenance, costing and selection of the beverage program and being the beverage point person for the restaurant.
- Manage beverage purchasing, beverage menu designing, marketing of new products
- Respond to VIP customer requests
- Lead bartenders in everyday functions and assist with inventory control
- Interview, select, train, supervise, schedule, mentor and counsel associates accordingly
- Oversee alcoholic beverage training for front-of-house staff
- Communicate and build strong relationships with vendors
- Provide direct service to guests as needed, including, but not limited to, serving tables, bussing tables, seating guests, bartending when needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bar management experience 1-3 years are preferred
- 2-3 years as a full service restaurant manager
- Passion for beer, wine and cocktails
- Experienced overseeing a wine/cocktail program’s inventory
- Health Insurance
- EOE – We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.