Iconic NYC European brand is seeking an Assistant General Manager for their Hamptons location. This a great role for a hands on, service driven manager looking to further their career with leading culinary brand.
* Oversee the floor by interacting with guests and staff to ensure smooth service.
* Liase with BOH to ensure that communication between FOH and BOH is continual.
* Oversee Schedule all FOH employees and monitor overtime
* Oversee tip reporting and payroll
* Manager coaching, training, and mentoring
* Daily walk through to inspect restaurant and ensure physical plant upkeep.
* Ensure equipment (FOH/BOH) maintenance and cleanliness.
* Guide, direct and train service staff; observe the flow of guests, and provide assistance when necessary
* Personally involve self with the service of VIP tables
* Communicate with kitchen regarding pace of service, special needs, and general guest satisfaction
* Assist in wine sales and service
* Hire and Train the staff to have comprehensive knowledge of the menu, wine list and service standards
* Maintain a healthy, happy and productive work environment for employees to foster loyalty and dedication
Salary (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Commuter Benefits, Dining Discounts