Salary: $70000 – $80000
James Beard nominated chef owners beloved for their world class restaurants are looking for a passionate and hospitality forward Assistant General Manager to help run operations at one of their newest LA restaurants. This jewel-box of a restaurant is known for its great food, impeccable service and warm atmosphere.
This role requires grace, hustle, and impeccable understanding of hospitality for wide ranging guest list of VIPs, loyal regulars, and neighbors.
This is NOT an office management job. Expect to be on your feet, be a working part of the service team, and be the glue for service in a busy fine/casual restaurant.
– At least 2 years of formal dining room experience and/or Michelin/James Beard service background is strongly preferred.
– At least 1-2 years experience leading teams at a Management level in a fine dining or a pedigreed fine/casual restaurant
– Candidates should have strong tenure, love of hospitality, and the ability to support the team on the floor during service (think servant leadership)
– Hospitality first mindset
– Passion for food and great service is a must
– Competitive Salary
– Bonus potential
– Full health, vision and dental benefits
– EOE – We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.