Contemporary upscale dining brands seeks an AGM for their busy Boston location. This is the perfect role for a motivated and serious hospitality professional with a global company who is looking to take the next step in their career. This is a detail oriented positions in a creative, culinary setting that would provide upward mobility. Ideal candidate has experience working in the Boston market but they are open to relocations from other major cities. Assistance available.
- Build and manage a team of FOH and BOH team members
- Implement, oversee, and maintain all company policies and procedures
- Create a positive company culture of a commitment to excellence
- Perform forecasting and budgeting for all controllable costs
- Maintain standards according to DOH, fire safety, and employment regulations
- Minimum 3 years in a senior management role in the Restaurant/Hospitality Industry, preferably as an AGM or Senior Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Business, or related field preferred
- Previous experience performing new restaurant opening responsibilities such as training and motivating new employees into a high-performing team and implementing new systems, policies, and procedures strongly preferred
- Proven team player willing to roll up your sleeves - a good leader should be willing and able to do whatever he or she asks of their team!
- Must exemplify the highest standards in honesty, integrity, humility and leadership