Seeking a talented and experienced AGM for Washington’s most popular steakhouse. Situated inside a Forbes five-star, five-diamond luxury hotel, this chic, modern and award-winning steakhouse features American classics with a haute cuisine twist. This team has designed distinctive lunch and fine dining dinner menus to suit the rhythm of the city, with a focus on seasonal ingredients, as well as natural, organic and hormone free cuts of beef and line-caught seafood.
Ideal candidates will have at least two years of experience in restaurant operations and a genuine passion for Food and Beverage. They will enjoy supporting the General Manager and in overseeing the restaurant operations by selecting, training, evaluating, leading, motivating, and coaching a team of diverse and talented employees to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met. The leader in this role will have the ability to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote positive public relations, and handle concerns, or special requests for guests. Some additional qualifications for the role; College degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management, and flexible schedule, and ability to work overnights, weekends, and holidays.
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation assistance is offered
- 95% of medical, dental, vision
- 2 weeks PTO + paid holidays + sick days
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with hotel
- EOE - We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.