Salary: $80000 – $80000
Restaurant seeks an organized, detail oriented leader with excellent table side manner to join our management team. Candidates must possess a strong work ethic, an in depth understanding of food and wine, a passion for hospitality and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
• Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
• Ensure that all food and beverage products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s standards.
• Create a positive, productive working environment.
• Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
• Continually strive to develop staff in all areas of service and professional development.
• Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
• Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee performance are followed and completed on a timely basis.
• Manage labor by anticipating business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed.
• Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
• Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
• Work closely with the General Manager to continuously improve operations.
• 2+ years of restaurant management experience
• Experience working in a fine dining restaurant.
• Professional and positive communication skills and leadership ability
Salary $80K annually, Health Insurance, Covered Parking, $50 monthly cell phone stipend. 1 week paid vacation year one, 2 weeks thereafter.
EOE (equal employment opportunity)