Salary: $85000 – $90000
Seeking a qualified Assistant General Manager to help lead high volume, FOH operations for this $8M/year, American Brasserie in NYC. This position will focus heavily on guest relations, standard operating procedures, training and development and quality control. Ideal candidate will have high volume experience in both independent and corporate restaurants and no less than two years in every past management position.
This restaurant group has seven successful locations with plans for continued expansion. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow with a company that nurtures its leaders and offers room and encouragement for growth.
- Assist directly with hiring and training decisions for the front of house team
- Hold team accountable for company food safety, food handling, and sanitation requirements to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff
- Oversee and ensure that all company systems and policies are maintained.
- Be attentive of all guests and managers while on the floor creating a great guest experience for all.
- Make sure all new employee go through the proper training and have all the necessary tools to be successful in their position.
- Enforce and maintain all labor laws and practices.
- Assist the General Manager in all forecasting and budgeting.
- Attend all necessary senior management meetings in the absence of the General Manager.
- 5+ years of Restaurant Management experience in fast paced, high volume restaurants.
- Bachelors Degree not required but preferred.
- Exemplify the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
- Detail-oriented, hospitable and confident in your abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits plan, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Gym Discounts
- Commuter benefits
- Bring a friend to work bonus
- Generous paid time off
- A great environment to work in surrounded by talented, hardworking, passionate, and fun people.